You won’t find a more intense MMA fitness class in Buffalo than at WNY Mixed Martial Arts and Fitness. A combination of kickboxing, martial arts, weight resistance training, cardiovascular exercise and aerobics, this total body workout improves strength, flexibility, coordination and balance—all while providing a unique fitness regimen that is both fun and challenging.
During each class participants may or may not make use of conventional heavy bags, jump ropes, ladder drills, training pads, and free weights, as well as the natural resistance provided by your own body weight. Each class will include exercise designed to specifically target the upper body, lower body and core—providing a true total body workout every time you attend.
Benefits of MMA Fitness Classes in Buffalo
• All skill levels welcome. Getting back on the exercise train can be daunting, but don’t let this fitness boot camp intimidate you. The exercises employed during class are designed to challenge each participant on an individual level. Each participant can improve at their own pace.
• High calorie burning workout. This intense boot camp workout program is designed to burn calories fast. Burn anywhere from 500 to 800 calories per class.
• Vast variety of exercises. Guilty of getting bored with the ‘same old, same old’ gym routine? That will never happen with MMA fitness classes. Each session at WNY MMA & Fitness is completely unique. Participants can attend classes for years and never experience the same class twice.
• Stress reliever. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress, and our MMA Fitness classes are no exception. The punching and kicking techniques practiced during classes are an exceptional form of stress relief!
• Lose weight and tone muscles. Muscle confusion is one of the key components to losing weight and toning muscles. Because MMA Fitness classes make use of so many different types of exercise, your muscles never get used to the repetitive motion that is common with daily exercise routines. This means participants experience greater weight loss and increased muscle tone.
• True total body workout. Many exercise programs claim to be a total body workout, but when it comes to MMA Fitness classes at WNY MMA & Fitness, it’s the truth. Each class specifically targets the upper body, lower body and core (abs), providing participants with a true total body workout.
From kicking and punching to resistance training, cardiovascular exercise, martial arts and aerobics, our MMA Fitness program is a workout experience unlike any other.